Into Tomorrow: is a Chartered Accounting Firm that provides a variety of services to music, arts and community sector clients.
We approach every client individually and tailor our services to the needs of the client to achieve the best possible outcome.
Benefits of choosing Into Tomorrow
We provide Chartered Accounting quality at cost-effective prices.
- Quality. We utilise best practice and newest technology to improve your business and keep costs low
- Value. We offer a value-added service beyond simple book-keeping: stress-free compliance and complete financial records PLUS analysis and advice on your business practices
- Independence. Engaging someone who is a step away from the business means you get clear and objective advice and support
- Experience. We have 20+ years of hands-on experience in the music, industry AND 20+ years in Accounting and Business Management primarily the Arts and Community sectors.
- Professionalism. Chartered Accountant registration, Certificate of Public Practice and BAS Agent registration mean you can be assured of the quality of services provided
Our Vision: To have well-supported, vibrant arts and community service sectors
Our Mission: To enable the arts and community sectors to pursue their art and services by having quality business services at a cost-effective price.
Our Goal: To maximise client resources going into their art and service by providing business services through innovative, positive and ethical means.